Best Microsoft Excel Bloggers

Friday, August 19, 2011

IPAD Tip- Organizing Your Apps

Hi All
I was at the Maroon 5 &Train concert last night. It took place at Conseco Fieldhouse instead of at the State Fair grounds due to the Fair stage collapse earlier this week. It was an absolutely  fantastic show but what was truly impressive was the  fact that every single thing was donated- the FieldHouse, the band's performances and most impressive - all the workers. Every person working there including the ushers, stage hands and concession workers donated their time so that all funds could go to the Indiana State Fair Remembrance Fund. Hoosiers are a truly phenomal group of people.

If you are like me and have screen after screen of IPAD apps, consider organizing them. It is very easy-simply select an app
(press on it until it starts to shimmy)and then drag it on top of another app and the IPAD will create and put the apps in a box that you can name. Then just keep dragging apps into it. (To get it to stop shimmying- press the Power button once).
I now have a nice box of  Card Games and another nice box of Word Strategy Games.  Next week I will share 2 or 3 of my favorite game apps that you might want to consider downloading for your "free time" and then I will get back to Excel tips.
I hope that you have all had time to check out my new site Excel-Diva.com. We will be adding more materials to it and hopefully a few more videos shortly.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ms. Excel- Resident Excel Geek