Best Microsoft Excel Bloggers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Navigating Tip for Excel

Hey- It's 4:17 Friday of Labor Day weekend... I should be elsewhere and so should you.

I'm heading out to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary... hurrah.. at Mamacarrollans. I have been wanting to go there forever. I'll let you know how it is. And then tomorrow- off to Chicago to savor a real chicago dog and hang out at Navy Pier for awhile.

But since you are reading this, I should probably mention something about Excel.

This is actually an excerpt for a CPE course I wrote called Tools and Tips for Accountants.

? How do I navigate between sheets?
If you are one of those people with more than 6 or 7 sheets in a workbook, then you will find this tip useful.

-Right-click on the navigation bar and Excel will display a listing of all the sheets by name. Select
the sheet you want and Excel will automatically move you to that page.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ms. Excel- Resident Excel Geek