Best Microsoft Excel Bloggers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best Wishes over the Holiday Season

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah or whatever holiday you celebrate. It is a great time to get together with your family and other people who are important to you and to remember the reason why we are all here.

I had a wonderful time getting together with my family in Boston for the holidays. The only minor disappointment was we spent a few days in Vermont and there was literally no snow - so no skiing unfortunately.

I am pretty excited. I got a MAC laptop for Christmas and feel like I am back in kindergarten learning how to scroll and select data. I also got the Mac version of Office so that should be interesting. I will let you know how this goes.
The Mac laptop has some great features that I am looking forward to playing with. Luckily I have my daughter as the resident Mac guru. It seems that with this I am reverting back to shortcut keys to do everything. The command key is constantly in use. When I tweeted about my laptop and commented about learning how to right-click, I had a couple of people tweet me back to see how to do it. 
To right-click on a Mac laptop, put two fingers - your index and forefinger -slightly apart on the track pad area and then press down with your forefinger.

Year End is almost upon us. Yikes! Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ms. Excel- Resident Excel Geek