Best Microsoft Excel Bloggers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Organize, Summarize and Analyze Data with Pivot Tables

As many of you have noticed, I have been blogging about Pivot Tables for awhile and the good news is that I have finally finished writing my new updated Pivot Table EBook. It covers everthing - from creating a pivot table, to drilling down for data, to creating multiple reports from a single pivot table. It concludes by showing you how to update your data automatically.  The EBook uses exercise files so that you can walk through and follow along.
If you want to buy the 5 Hour CPE Course on pivot tables, click here and go to cpaselfstudy.com 
If you just want to purchase the EBook and files (with NO EXAM or CPE Credit) click here.

I have now added a column on the right with EBooks to Purchase in case you are interested. I will be adding more to it shortly.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ms. Excel- Resident Excel Geek