Best Microsoft Excel Bloggers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Basic Chart and Table Design IQ Quiz

Stephen Few, author of Information Dashboard Design, offers some great insights on how to be visually intelligent
 No matter where you are in your business life - the company's "chart guy",  the occasional presenter or just learning about charts and tables, you will appreciate this GraphDesign IQquiz.
The point it makes is loud and clear and everyone should find it useful.
 I am happy to say that I scored 10 out of 10.  So, what's your score?

Check it out when you have a moment


Have a great Mother's Day. I'm looking forward to a fun day of brunch, golf with my daughter and dinner with my family. I hope that your day is equally good.
Cheers.
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ms. Excel- Resident Excel Geek