I'm not a "huge" football fan but What a Weekend... The Colts WON! And then of course I had to watch Minnesota and the Saints. Imagine... getting to the superbowl for the first time ever based on a field goal!
1) you want to make sure that they are all updated
2) you don't want to waste time clicking on a cell only to discover it is a formula or worse yet- overwrite it in error
- Go to Edit >Goto Special if you have Excel 2003 or go to Find & Select >Go to Special if you have Excel 2007
- In the dialog box, put a checkmark in constants and one in numbers
- Click the fill button (paint can) and apply a color or change their font color.
- As you update and change the number, remove the color formatting you applied.
If you have a tip to share, drop me a line at email@example.com