Best Microsoft Excel Bloggers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

2010 Already.Here We Come.....
I'm spending this week organizing and organizing and streamlining.... yes.. you guessed it, my new years resolution.
I'll get back to writing this blog next week but wanted to mention a site that might be of interest to you.
I have been looking into online backup sites and tripped across this article on "must have" software programs. It is updated periodically and I thought it might be of interest to some of you.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/roundup-15-free-must-install-programs-for-your-new-pc/
CNET.com usually also has good reviews although there you need to specify what category you are looking for.

Have a good week and stay warm. It is about 5 degrees here and my husband had the nerve to complain about the cold weather in Boston over Christmas! Grab a cup of coffee or a chai and check out the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ms. Excel- Resident Excel Geek