Anyway, below are the steps if you want to explode a piece of your pie chart.
Please notice how nicely the pie slices match their respective pie colors :)
In the example, above, I moved the red Apple slice.
- Click on the Apple slice to select it
- Be certain that you have selected the slice and not the data label in the slice!
- Click your left mouse button
- Slowly drag your hand to the right and you should see an outline of the slice follow it.
- After you have moved it a little, let up on your mouse and you should see that the pie slice has moved.
Well I am off to Chicago for the weekend. I am going to see Young Frankenstein- the Musical. .. yes.. that is right.hard to imagine isn't it?
I'll let you know on Monday how it was. Have a great weekend